Rantings of a Sane Woman!

Friday, January 20, 2006

I Just Can't Do It!

For the life of me, I can't seem to read this stupid chapter! Pharmacology is for the birds!
Everytime I put aside time to read, this happens...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

I have to read this, I know it! But I just can't concentrate! This sh-- is boring as all get out!
I've done like a million other things like visit other blogs, like my fav
Dlisted, Truth, Beauty, Love and Elisa and, Convo's about Famous People ! I did some online bible lessons, awesome! It's free, check it out Bible Study Lessons.

You know
Dlisted is my fav blog, so much so that I can't finish posting my stupid stuff for visiting his site! "If you love 'im so much, why isn't he listed as a link on your blog? Huh, huh? What's up wit dat? Well, that's only because I'm too lazy to add 'im, that's it, nuttin' mo'. But, it's awesome, check him out!

Anywho, about the guy on my job. I'm getting tired of waiting on lover-boy...why won't he ask me out already!! As short as 10mins ago, he was at my desk (again) gabbin' on and on about (insert small talk here) waitin' for me to say something to keep the convo going...I did, but man! C'mon!! Ask me for my freakin' hand in marriage, already! Oops! Wishful thinkin' on my part...


But seriously, ask me out fo' I lose anymore of my mind!

Anywho, thanks for listening--well, reading the rantings of a sane woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home