Rantings of a Sane Woman!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm Grieving Too!


Why does it have to hurt so much, when you lose someone you love!

Why can't you actually rejoice in their newly found home with Jesus!

Why can't I allow myself to cry!

Why does everyone depend on me...so much...

I'm hurting too! Let me have some time to grieve!

I've got to be strong for everyone...including me...

I miss my Auntie Rita and I want her back!

I want her back!

I want her Back!!

I want her BACK!!

I WANT HER BACK!!



Anywho, thanks for listening--well, reading the rantings of a sane woman!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    dang i am sorry 2 hear bout ur lose... i hope everything goes well with u and ur love ones...

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said…

    Thank you sweetie...it's really tuff. I'm still messed up over it. I can't let my mom see me like this...she's not dealing too well with it...thanks again and God bless!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    HEY WELCOME BACK... HOPE ALL IS WELL. AND KEEP BEING BLESSED... HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2 U 2...

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    oh wow... its been so long... i hope all is well with you in your family during the holiday season and even outside of the holiday seasons... i do not chat on a lot of sites but since seeing your site and have a good convo on certain blog topics ..when i come on blogger i do peek on your blogs... lol all of them for some type of infomration.. maybe your time w/ blogspot is over ...and if so you will be greatly missed ...maybe you are still trying to heal from your great loss and you will return, maybe nothing has happen to really share... regardless... you are sorely missed ... and i hope great things come your way...

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said…

    Thank you very much, and it has been too darn long I know...it's just I had all these stupid exams and the deaths in my family...I just lost another family member Saturday...keep me in prayer. Actually today is the first time I've check my blogs in a long time...sorry for the delay in thanking you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home