Rantings of a Sane Woman!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Update!

Quick update to post below:

1. Mother's doing fine (Praise the Lord!)

She's still healing and praising God! Nurses come to the house to check on her and she still goes to the doctors. There's still a hole in her leg from the surgery, but it's healing beautifully (Praise the Lord!)

2. Truck fixed (Praise the Lord!)

Born-Again Virginity, still intact (Praise the Lord!) Nope it just didn't work with my ex. He dumped me because I wouldn't sleep with him. It hurt, but what can you do? I just didn't 'feel' right about it. Yes, I wanted to, but not with him. Although brothers body was banging!

3. Credit cards still deactivate!

However, I did get another credit card via my credit union (Praise the Lord!)

4. There's still no love connection--but a connection nevertheless! (Praise the Lord!)

The man on my job that I love has been flirting with me more--I wish he'd
just ask me out!! Well, I've decided I'm not going to give him another year to
decide if he wants to pursue me--hell, I ain't gettin' no younger...well...I
look it! Hehehe! But seriously folks, I need this man to step it up! People keep
telling me to ask him out, but that's not how I operate. A man has to initiate
contact. Oh well, that's the update.


Anywho, thanks for listening--well, reading the rantings of a sane woman!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger continuitygirl said…

    Nice update, hope things work out with that guy.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    will work out...u ask him what da deal is ,,,

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said…

    Thank you both, I hope everything works out for the best. I just love him! And Pespi Lover, I can't ask him that!!!! [Insert girlish coo].

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    why not... gurl please.. guys like gurls who about their business... * evil laugh muaahaaas* if i like a guy..and i am feelin he likes me... i will ask... some times you have to.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said…

    See that's the thing! I can't do that! I'm old fashion, I still beleive a man is supposed to make the first move. My father's from the old school and he raised me that way...do I want to walk up to him and say, "Take me, you fool!" Hehehe! Sure I do, but it just doesn't 'feel' right--it just doesn't 'feel' like me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home