Rantings of a Sane Woman!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Old Post--But, I Will Update It Soon!

Below was a post I forgot to post awhile back...guess what I still have to update it!

This week (9/21/05) has been hell! Pure HELL!

Ok, first my beloved mother is still in the hospital.
What happened?
She ran over her leg with my truck.
What?!?
Yeah, it was an accident. My trans needs replacing and I hadn't a clue my mother was doing this, but apparently she's been putting the truck in nutral and "pushing" it backwards (reverse doesn't work). Well, she was standing in the door of the truck thinking it was in nutral and it was in drive and all of a sudden the truck took off! Knocked her down and rolled over her thigh.
Is she alright?
Yes, thank God! She didn't break anything, but she can't seem to rid her body of infections. The doctors performed surgery on her to drang the huge, massive thigh and it isn't draning the way they would like. So, they are continplating sending her to a long term care facilitity. My mother's scared, I'm not. She thinks she might die. I don't. She says she has faith. It doesn't show. But it's easier said when it's not you laid up in a hospital bed, day in and day out. Keep my mother in prayer...please.

Next, I still haven't had sex with my ex and he's getting ancey. Oh well, he'll get over it...or me. I don't want that, but I'm just not ready...dang, this is so high school: "Mother, Billy keeps presurring me for sex. What should I do?"
"Keep your legs closed, young lady! Until Billy gives you a ring, he doesn't deserve anything!"
"Yes, ma'am."
Give me a break!

Next, both atm cards were deactivated!! I was on a spending sper. I was so broke, I literay couldn't pay attention--I mean, literay, I almost had an accident, lost in thought about my finances.

I need MONEY!!

What happened next...oh how could I forget! My truck was tolled from my job!! By my employer! What kind of shyt is that!! Security "claims" I was blocking someone in and they couldn't figure out who's vehicle it was. Yeah, right! I explained to them that when I first was hired I gave them my lience plate number...so...why didn't you run the plates.
"We tired, but nothing turned up."
Man, I had to pay--not much, but it was enough were I had to borrow the money--remember my atm cards were deactivated!

Now after paying the money, guess what? I had to wait 1hr 45mins to get out. Why? Someone lost the key and my truck was locked behind the gate. Man! I wanted to run that gate down! But, I work there, so ya know. I was frantically calling everyone and anyone I could think of to pick up my daughter. It was crazy! But the only thing that made me feel some relief was this gentlemen that I've had a crush on since Nov '04 was very helpful!

I mean, I've got it bad for this man!
What about your ex?
What about him? I don't see no rings on these fingers!
Anywho, this fine, sexy, intelligent, strong, black nubian brotha--did I mention sexy! He works with me and I simply love him! I asked him to contact sercuity and let them know I was still upstairs trying to get some money, since he was on his way down. He said sure and asked what happened I told him and he said they had no business towing my truck and that he wish it was something more he could do. Hump, I know a few things he could do and I'm one of them! (Down girl, down!) I love him simply love him. Ok, I'm not 'in love' with him, but I tell ya when I hear his voice the cella in my ears stand to attention--his voices literally stimulates me. I giggle like a school girl around him--uncontrollably and I hate it! One time he asked to use my phone and didn't wait for my answer and he was standing behind me and girl, I lost it! I couldn't hear, I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe and people were at my desk asking questions I just jump up and said I'm sorry I can't hear you right now and I'm sorry. I was, but it was nothing I could do...I've got it back for him...really bad. Bad enough to let him end my five year sexual hiatious? Hell to da yeah!! Sike, I'm not that kind of girl, I don't just jump into bed (obviously) but in my mind, I have down him a million times infinaty. Anywho...he headed downstairs and told the security for me. It took me another 15mins to come down and guess who was waiting for me! That's right, him! He looked up and said, "Here she comes, now." Now, only if I could get him to say that in an interally different secne. Oh! I'm just bad--I can't help it! I get off the escallator and walk over to the secrity desk they ask for my ID # and HE starts rattling it off--I was amazed I just cut him off and said the rest! He walked me out saying he wish there was more he could do and that they were wrong for taking my car. I LOVE HIM!

Anywho, thanks for listening--well, reading the rantings of a sane woman!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said…

    hmmmm ..seems like something heavy on the winds .... lol you have funny days...not that ya mom's accident is funny but everythig else...

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said…

    I know, that's a sista's life...DRAMA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home